- A Tasty Whole Food Supplement That is Perfect for Malted Drinks, Smoothies or as an Addition to Cookies and Cakes
- Sustainable Harvest
- Feel the Power of the Inca!
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Certified Kosher by Earth Kosher
- Our Products are Never Irradiated
- Guaranteed Rich in Naturally Occurring Bio-Available Maca Alkaloids!
100% Organic Maca Hypocotyl
- Stamina and Energy
- Hormone Balance
- Endocrine Function
- Virility and Sexual Ability
- Mental Focus and Emotional Balance
Traditional Ethnobotanical Information
Used by the Inca and earlier Peruvian cultures for more than 1,500 years to increase endurance.
Today, Maca Magic is used up top three times a day by modern Peruvian people from professional athletes to the elderly Maca Magic is organically grown at the genetic origin of true Lepedium peruvianum, Peru's Magic Valley, located on the Junin plateau at 14,000 feet elevation, high in the Andes mountains.
|Serving||1/2 tsp (1.3 grams)|
|Serving Size: 1/2 tsp (1.3 grams)|
|Serving Per Container: about 70|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Maca (whole root)||1300 mg||**|
|Dietary Fiber||110.5 mg||<1%|
|Vitamin B1||10 mcg||<1%|
|Vitamin B2||6.59 mcg||<1%|
|Vitamin C||43 mcg||<1%|
|**Daily Value not established|
Nursing and pregnant mothers should consult their health care professionals before using this or any other product. This product and labeling are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health imbalance. Historical data is given to encourage research and promote awareness of traditional food crops, ancient cultures and bio-active plants!
Keep out of reach of children.
Mix 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Maca Magic with 8-16 oz. water, or with your choice of milk or mix with muesli, yogurt, porridges such as oatmeal or other breakfast cereals.
Perfect For Smoothies!