- America's Original Thin Condom
- 5X Tested
- Exceeds US & International Standards for Strength & Reliability
- For Pregnancy & STI Protection (including HIV/AIDS)
- Premium Condoms for Over 25 Years
When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Form-Fit Shape, Reservoir Tipped
Condom width = 2.05 ± 0.08 in / 52 ± 2mm
- To get most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. See directions for use inside the package.
- There are many Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis.
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks or pregnancy and STIs.
- Some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on Pregnancy and STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
- If you believe you have and STI, contact a health care provider
|Count||3 Latex Condoms|