- America's Original Thin Condom
- 5X Tested
- Exceeds US & International Standards for Strength & Reliability
- For Pregnancy & STI Protection (including HIV/AIDS)
- Premium Condoms for Over 25 Years
When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Straight Sided, Reservoir Tipped
Condom width = 2.05 ± 0.08 in / 52 ± 2mm
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package
- There are many Sexually Transmitted infections (STIs). A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
- If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a healthcare provider or public health agency.
|Count||3 Latex Condoms|