5 Basics For On-The-Go Pedicures
Get your feet looking fabulous with my Ready, Set, Pedi set. These 5 basic pedicure tools will help you score on your next pedicure.
Foot Note: Want to make your polish last? Use two coats instead of one, put a dab over the top of the nail onto the underside, and finish it off with a topcoat.
Made in China
- After a shower or bath while feet are soft, use the Foot Rasp to rub away rough, dull areas.
- Pat feet dry and nudge back overgrown cuticles with the Wood Cuticle Sticks.
- Neatly clip toenails and use the Toenail Clipper
- Shape and file toenails with the Large Emery Board.
- Slip on the Comfort Toe Separators for neat, smudge-free polishing.