Mucinex Breaks Up The Mucus That Causes Chest Congestion While Providing Fast And Long Lasting Relief. Mucinex Is Specially Formulated In A Bi-Layer Tablet. The Immediate Release Layer Goes To Work Fast While The Extended Release Layer Continues To Work For 12 Hours. And For Your Worst Chest Congestion Symptoms, Try Maximum Strength Mucinex.
- Relieves Chest Congestion
- Thins And Loosens Mucus That Causes Chest Congestion
- Starts To Work Right Away And Lasts For 12 Hours
Active Ingredients: Guaifenesin (600 mg)
Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, USP, Magnesium Stearate, NF; Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, NF
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- Take with a full glass of water
- This product can be administrated without regard for the timing of meals
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
Store between 20°-25°C (68-77°F)