|Count||1 fl oz|
For children and infants over 4 months of age, place 0.5 ml under the tongue every 20 minutes until symptoms improve, then every 4 hours or as needed. For children under 4 months of age, consult a health care professional.
For best results:
Take in a clean mouth that has been free of food, liquids, toothpaste, etc. for at least 15 minutes.
If symptoms worsen or do not improve after 5 days, consult a health care professional.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.