- #1 Selling Milk Thistle Brand†
- Comprehensive Liver Support
- Milk Thistle / Artichoke / Turmeric / Dandelion
- L-Methionine / N-Acetyl Cysteine / Alpha Lipoic Acid and Protectamins Cruciferous Blend
- Dietary Supplement
Combined with Natural Detox Enhancers
Ultimate combination of herbals, amino acids and food-based nutrients to support liver health and detoxification.
Super Thisilyn is uniquely formulated to:
- Support liver function.
- Promote bile production, secretion and release.
- Help recycle, extend and replenish the power of glutathione—a super antioxidant essential to liver health.
- Nutritionally supports healthy fat metabolism in the liver.
Superior Milk Thistle Dissolution
Unlike other milk thistle extracts that clump in the digestive tract, Super Thisilyn dissolves easily and yields an effective dose of its silymarin bioflavonoid complex. Super Thisilyn provides the full clinical dose for the boy to absorb and utilize in the liver.
Good Health Depends on Proper Liver Function.
A Healthy Liver Cleanses the Body by:
- Filtering the blood: Each minute nearly 2 quarts of blood pass through the liver for detoxification. When functioning properly, it clears 99% of the impurities before blood re-enters circulation.
- Secreting bile: Every day a healthy liver produces a quart of bile, which carries toxins to the intestine for elimination.
- Neutralizing toxins: Through a complexity of enzymatic processes, a healthy liver neutralizes toxins directly or converts them into fat or water-soluble forms to be eliminated from the body.
A Healthy Liver Enables the Body to:
- Produce energy when needed
- Store key vitamins, minerals & sugars
- Manufacture new proteins
- Control cholesterol production & excretion
- Facilitate proper digestion
- Maintain hormone balance
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Thisilyn Milk Thistle extract (seed), 80% silymarin||175 mg||**|
|Artichoke extract (leaf), 7% caffeoylquinic acids||50 mg||**|
|Turmeric extract (root), 95% curcuminoids||50 mg||**|
|Dandelion (root)||50 mg||**|
|Protectamins Broccoli Concentrate||25 mg||**|
|Protectamins Spinach Concentrate||25 mg||**|
|Protectamins Cabbage Concentrate||25 mg||**|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||25 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Caution: Consult a physician before taking this product if you have intestinal or bile duct blockage, or inflammation of the gallbladder. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women, or individuals with ulcers or gallstones.
The bottle inside is double safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Take 1 capsule three times daily, preferably at mealtimes.
Nature’s Way has been a leader in herbal medicine since 1969. Headquartered south of Provo in Springville, Utah, Nature’s Way has become one of the most technologically advanced supplement manufacturers in the country.
The company’s commitment to the industry they helped to create has never wavered. As the first major U.S. dietary supplement company to be certified as an organic processor, Nature’s Way’s relentless pursuit for quality is evident in their product line. They offer an extensive range of health-promoting products that have been carefully scrutinized and tested, all while adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices.
Nature’s Way’s focus has always been on safety, and relying on proof of product effectiveness. While many of their products have been researched, it is vitally important to strike a balance between traditional medicine and modern science—this blended approach allows Nature’s Way to produce traditional herbal supplements and cutting edge nutritional supplements.
Today Nature’s Way offers over 500 premium nutritional and natural products, including single herbs and herbal extracts, homeopathic remedies, vitamins, minerals and specialty products.
The family of brands and products include homeopathics from Boericke & Tafel, Enzymatic Therapy, multivitamin formulas like the vegan and gluten free Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Primadophilus and more.
Nature’s Way continues to look for innovative ways to use the powers of nature to enhance the health of people everywhere.