- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Nasal & Bronchial Irritations
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- Extra Relief Formula
- 8.2% Alcohol
- Clinically Proven Effectiveness
- Medicine From Nature
- Delicious, Quickly Absorbed Syrup
- Extra Relief Formula
Shortens Duration and speeds recovery time from common colds
Duration of Symptoms
Reduces severity of common cold, nasal, throat and bronchial irritations
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with common colds and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- Sore Throat
UMCKA is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots and originates from traditional South African medicine.
UNCKA does more than just relieve common cold symptoms—it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
|Count||8 oz (240 ml)|
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
Nature’s Way has been a leader in herbal medicine since 1969. Headquartered south of Provo in Springville, Utah, Nature’s Way has become one of the most technologically advanced supplement manufacturers in the country.
The company’s commitment to the industry they helped to create has never wavered. As the first major U.S. dietary supplement company to be certified as an organic processor, Nature’s Way’s relentless pursuit for quality is evident in their product line. They offer an extensive range of health-promoting products that have been carefully scrutinized and tested, all while adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices.
Nature’s Way’s focus has always been on safety, and relying on proof of product effectiveness. While many of their products have been researched, it is vitally important to strike a balance between traditional medicine and modern science—this blended approach allows Nature’s Way to produce traditional herbal supplements and cutting edge nutritional supplements.
Today Nature’s Way offers over 500 premium nutritional and natural products, including single herbs and herbal extracts, homeopathic remedies, vitamins, minerals and specialty products.
The family of brands and products include homeopathics from Boericke & Tafel, Enzymatic Therapy, multivitamin formulas like the vegan and gluten free Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Primadophilus and more.
Nature’s Way continues to look for innovative ways to use the powers of nature to enhance the health of people everywhere.