No Other Over-the-Counter Antibiotic Cream Kills More Types of Bacteria.
Soothes painful cuts, scrapes and burns while preventing infection. Use Neosporin Every Cut. Every Time.®
Questions? call1-800-223-0182, weekdays, 9am-5pm EST
|Count||0.5 oz (14.2 g)|
Active Ingredients: Each gram contains: Neomycin (3.5mg), Polymyxin B - 10,000 Units, Praxomine HCI - 10 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Emulsifying Wax, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, White Petrolatum
For external use only.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You need to use longer than 1 week
- Condition persists or gets worse
- Symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Other Information: Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).