- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Assam Black Tea & Sultry Spices
- USDA Organic
- 18 Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flower & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavoring or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
Our Golden Chai is a traditional Indian treasure. We blend organic hearty Assam black tea with organic cinnamon, cardamom, anise and ginger for a rich and spicy tea. Great with milk!
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea’m shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Enchanted aroma tempts the air, I sip… cultures smile
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Most elements of this package can be recycled or composted!
|Count||18 Tea Bags, 1.65 oz (46.8 g) Case of 6|
For the Perfect Cup: Bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a bag of Golden Chai. As you dance with a loved one, steep 4-5 minutes. Add warm milk for chai delight. For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.