- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Higher Caffeine
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Ancient Healing Tea Packed with Antioxidants
- Bold, Rich & Malty
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Traditionally known to:
- Help Weight Management*
- Improve Digestion & Metabolism
- Naturally Boost Energy
What's The Skinny on Pu-erh?
Pu-erh is an ancient healing tea picked from 500 year old organic wild tea trees in Yunnan, China. Pu-erh has more antioxidants than most green teas. Pu-erh tea leaves are piled, dampened and turned in a unique 60-day fermentation process, resulting in a deep earthly flavor and many health benefits touted for thousands of years. Tea enthusiasts drink Pu-erh for its rich taste and how it makes them feel.
Pu·erh boasts a deep bold body that is smooth and earthy with hints of malt. This rich, energizing tea is deeply satisfying as a coffee alternative. Numi is proud to reveal the centuries old tradition of Pu·erh.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea'm shares our mission of bringing you the best tasting organic tea, sourced directly from fair labor gardens because we believe all people should be paid a wage that allows their families to thrive.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic "silky" bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
*Along with a healthy diet and exercise.
|Count||16 Tea Bags|
Organic black Pu·erh tea.
All tea is gluten-free.