- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Yerba Mate, Green Tea & Lemon Myrtle
- USDA Organic
- 18 Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flower & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavoring or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
This infusion of organic South American yerba maté, Australian lemon myrtle and green tea unfolds into a lemon taste with sweet, earthy undertones. Its stimulating effect evokes a cheerful mental lucidity.
The green tea in this blend comes from Fair Trade gardens in Jiangxi, China. Farmers hold town hall meetings to discuss how Fair Trade funds are used to better their community.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea’m shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
A drop of water... the forest grows
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural compostable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Most elements of this package can be recycled or composted!
|Count||18 Tea Bags, 1.46 oz (41.4 g) Case of 6|
For the Perfect Cup: Bring fresh water to a boil, allow to cool slightly, then cascade over a bag of Mate Lemon. Steep 3-4 minutes while the rainforest enlivens your soul. For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.