- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Earthy Vanilla South African Healer
- USDA Organic
- 18 Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flower & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavoring or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
Also called Red Tea, Rooibos is an herb indigenous to the Cederberg region of South Africa. It has a deep, earthy vanilla taste, is rich in antioxidants and known for its calming affects.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea’m shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair labor gardens because we believe all people should be paid a wage that allows their families to thrive.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
What humanity needs, nature answers with whispers
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Most elements of this package can be recycled or composted!
|Count||18 Tea Bags, 1.52 oz (43.2 g) Case of 6|
For the Perfect Cup: Bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a bag of Rooibos. Steep 5-6 minutes. This perfect bedtime teasan will dissolve your worries away. Great with milk! For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.