- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Herbal Teasan
- Real Ingredients - 200% - Nothing Else
- Sweet Flowers & Tart Lemon Myrtle Leaves
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
We combine fine Egyptian chamomile blossoms with Australian lemon myrtle leaves for a sweet organic brew that imparts a lingering calm with citrus murmurings.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated team shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural compostable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility.
|Count||18 Tea Bags, 1.08 oz (30.6 g) Case of 6|
Organic fair trade certified whole chamomile flowers, organic lemon myrtle.
Bring fresh water to a boil. Sit back, relax, and pour over a bag of Chamomile Lemon. As tranquility fills the air, steep 5-6 minutes. This is the perfect bedtime teasan. Delicious hot or cold. For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.