- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Herbal Teasan
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Sweet Healing South African Herbs
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruit, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
Our South African Green Rooibos is the same plant as red rooibos. It is less oxidized thus remaining green and yielding added health benefits. Its light, woody taste is accented by sweet honeybush.
From Numi's beginnings in 1999, we have worked with the same small-scale South African herb farmers that grow our organic rooibos and honeybush.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea'm shares our mission of bringing you the best tasting organic tea, sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
— Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
|Count||18 Tea Bags|
Organic green rooibos, organic honeybush. All tea is gluten-free