Toasted Rice Green | Medium Caffeine
Gen Mai Cha. Nutty Savory &Smooth Full Leaf Tea Bags
Discover the Quality Within
Japanese legend tells of a servant named Gen Mai who created this tea after rice fell from his pocket into a samurai's pot. The result was a nutty flavor that enriched the lively clean taste of Sencha, a traditional Japanese green tea. Picked in the spring, its needle-like leaves are rolled, flattened and streamed then blended with toasted rice to create a savory brew. With a bright yellow hue and robust aroma, Gen Mai Cha is a hearty and popular tea commonly served at meals, as it cleanses the palate.
Numi: A Journey of Imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment....
Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister. She hand paints the images that grace Numi's packaging, inspired by photographs he takes while traveling the world in search of organic and exotic teas and herbs. Tea is liquid meditation, reminding us to enter a time and space to find our own thoughts and visions.
We invite you to take the tea transformation.
The Purest tea on the Planet™:
- Selecting premium, full leaf teas - never tea dust - to ensure smooth, soothing flavors that nurture your health.
- Using 100% real ingredients - fruits, flowers & spices - to create an authentic, natural taste.
- We don't believe in the common practice of adding oils & "natural" flavorings to create flavor.
- Supporting our CommuniTEA by sourcing certified organic teas & herbs directly from the farmers.
- Conscientiously creating partnerships that improve the quality of life from farmer to packer.
- Using eco-friendly packaging: The carton is made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy based inks and the tea bags themselves are biodegradable
USDA Organic / Certified Organic by QAI
|Brand||Numi Organic Tea|
Organic Sencha Green tea, Organic Toasted Rice
For the perfect cup:
While humming, bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a bag. steep 5-6 minutes. Let the soothing taste warm and delight you.
For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.