- Nourishing People & Planet
- USDA Organic
- World's Best Cooking Oil
- 100% Less Cholesterol than Butter
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Zero Trans Fats
- No Hexane
- Certified Organic by QAI & Ecocert SA
- Nature's Ideal All-Purpose Oil
The Facts on Coconut Oil
Coconut is one of the world's most nourishing foods. This creamy taste of the tropics is great for frying and baking, enhancing your favorite recipes, as well as body care.
Nutiva's Coconut Oil is:
- Cold-Pressed & Pure White: Not refined, deodorized, or bleached! Savor its naturally rich aroma and enticing light taste. Adding a pinch of salt reduces coconut flavor.
- Organic: Made without pesticides, GMOs, or hexane.
- Versatile: Ideal as a medium-heat cooking oil, as a nutritious substitute in baking, and as "better-then-butter" replacement on bread, vegetables, or popcorn. Also a luscious oil for skin care, hair care and massage.
|Count||29 fl oz (858 ml)|
|Serving||1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 49|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||13 g||63%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||<0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||<1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 mg||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron. |
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
No refrigeration required; solid at room temperature and melts at 76°F. Note: any brown specks present are natural coconut fibers.