- Maximum Strength
- Powerful Vapors
- Fights Coughs
- With Vitamin C, Cooling Menthol and Eucalyptus
- Clears the Head
- Soothes the Throat
Olbas Lozenges Maximum Strength:
- Pleasant tasting Black Currant flavor combined with Soothing Menthol, Eucalyptus & Vitamin C.
- Fights coughs and provides instant, cool, soothing relief for sore throats.
- Powerful, cooling vapors help your nasal passages feel clearer.
- Suitable for use by those on sugar controlled diets and vegetarians.
Uses Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation or sore throat.
|Menthol 10 mg||Antitussive, Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Black currant flavor, citric acid, eucalyptus oil, isomalt, natural color, vitamin C.|
Do not use if sealed cards inside are cut or torn.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Adults and children 3 years and over: allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. Repeat every hour as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 3 years: ask a doctor.