Available without a prescription.
Eye Allergy Relief
Once available by prescription only. Opcon-A is clinically proven effective for relief of itchy, red eyes.
|Count||0.5 fl oz (15 ml)|
Active Ingredients: Naphazoline Hydrochloride (0.03%, Redness Reliever), Pheniramine Maleate (0.32%, Antihistamine)
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%), Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium (0.1%), Hypromellose, Water (Purified), Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride
Do Not Use
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- you may feel a brief tingling after putting drops in eye
- replace cap after use
- remove contact lenses before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness or irritation of the eye that worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Store at room temperature (15-30°C)(59-86°F).
Protect from light. Use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle.