- With New Zealand Green Mussel
- NASC - The Benchmark of Quality
About The Formula
- A complete and balanced B complex including all 11 B vitamins.
- Antioxidants (A, C, E and Selenium) to support proper immune function.
- Biotin to support skin health.
- Digestive enzymes that are enteric coated to support absorption and utilization of health building nutrients from the diet.
- Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus) and vitamins A & D to build and help maintain bone strength and growth.
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to support skin and coat health.
- Taurine to support eye, neurological, reproductive and cardiovascular health.
- Available in a very palatable chicken liver flavored chew!
|Brand||Pet Naturals of Vermont|
|Count||100 Chewable Tablets|
|Guaranteed Analysis Represents Minimum Levels Per 4 Tablets:|
|Linoleic Acid (min)||25 mg|
|Calcium (10.6%)||50 mg|
|Phosphorus (5.3%)||25 mg|
|Potassium (0.05%)||0.25 mg|
|Magnesium (0.32%)||1.5 mg|
|Iron (3190 ppm)||1.5 mg|
|Copper (63 ppm)||0.030 mg|
|Zinc (2128 ppm)||1 mg|
|Iodine (85 ppm)||0.040 mg|
|Selenium (7.5 ppm)||0.0035 mg|
|Vitamin A||900 IU|
|Vitamin D3||50 IU|
|Vitamin E||5 IU|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||2 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||2 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid||5 mg|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||2 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.002 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.002 mg|
|*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||20 mg|
|*P-aminobenzoic Acid||2 mg|
|*Betaine Hydrochloride||10 mg|
|*Lipase (A. oryzae)||0.23 FIP Units¹|
|*Pepsin (Pork)||4091 FCC Units²|
|*Papain (Papaya)||2727 USP Units³|
|*Bromelain (Pineapple)||0.82 GD Units(4)|
|*Protease (A. oryzae)||0.136 HUT Units(5)|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles |
¹One FIP unit of lipase activity will liberate the equivalent of 1umol fatty acid from olive oil per min of enzyme at 37 C and pH 9.0.
²One FCC Unit of pepsin activity digests 3000 times its own weight of coagulated egg albumen under standard conditions.
³One USP unit of protease activity will liberate 3.0 mg amino acids (from egg albumin)/min/mg of the enzyme under standard conditions.
(4)One GD unit of protease activity will liberate approximately 8.4 mg amino acids (from gelatin)/20 min/mg of enzyme at 45 C and pH 4.5.
(5)One HUT (Hemoglobin Unit on the Tyrosine basis) unit of papain activity will liberate in 1 minute at 40 C and pH 4.7 a hydrolysate whose absorbance at 275 nm is the same as that of a solution containing 1.10 ug/ML of tyrosine n 0.006 N hydrochloric acid.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Adult Cat: Give 4 tablets daily, divided between AM and PM.
Kitten: Give 2 tablets daily, divided between AM and PM.