- Maximum Strength Without a Prescription.
- Effective Relief of Anal Itch.
- Doctor Prescribed Ingredient.
Made in USA.
|Count||0.9 oz (26 g)|
Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone (1%) (Anti-itch)
Inactive Ingredients: BHA, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Propyl Gallate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Simethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Water, Xanthan Gum
For external use only.
Do not use for treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product:
- avoid contact with eyes.
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- bleeding occurs.
- condition worsens.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again with a few days. Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper-Evident: If outer wrap imprinted "Preparation H" is broken or missing.
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature or in cool place, but not over 80°F.