- Prompt Soothing Relief from Painful Burning, Itching and Discomfort.
- Shrinks Swollen Hemorrhoidal Tissue.
- Protects Irritated Tissue.
- Also for Nighttime Relief.
Made in USA.
Active Ingredients: Cocoa Butter (85.5%) (Protectant), Phenylephrine HCl (0.25%) (Vasoconstrictor), Shark Liver Oil 3.0% (Protectant)
Inactive Ingredients: Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Starch
For rectal use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease.
- high blood pressure.
- thyroid disease.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When using this product do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- bleeding occurs.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if foil imprinted "Preparation H" is torn or damaged.
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with tissue or a soft cloth before insertion of this product.
Detach one suppository from the strip; remove the foil wrapper before inserting into the rectum as follows:
- hold suppository with rounded end up.
- carefully separate foil tabs by inserting tip of fingernail at end marked "peel down"
- slowly and evenly peel apart (do not tear) foil by pulling tabs down both sides, to expose the suppository.
- remove exposed suppository from wrapper.
- insert one suppository into the rectum up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowl movement.
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
Store at room temperature or in cool place, but not over 80°F.