- Zinc and Vitamin A with a Proprietary Blend of Full-Spectrum Herbs
- Larch • Marshmallow • Mullein • Slippery Elm
- Maximum Strength
- Form and Dosage of Zinc Proven in Clinical Studies
- Premium, Immune-Boosting Herbs
- Improved Natural Fruit Flavors
- 24 Lemon Lozenges
- With Premium Larch, Marshmallow Mullein, Vitamin A and Slippery Elm
- Dietary Supplement
- 14mg of Ionizable Zinc
Quantum's dual-action Thera-Zinc Cold Season + lozenges contain the form and dosage of zinc proven in clinical studies. Thera-Zinc boosts the immune system and helps beat the Cold Season. These lozenges are packed with the highest quality nutrients: immune-boosting zinc, vitamin A, and larch: and soothing mullein, marshmallow, and slippery elm.
|Count||24 Lemon Lozenges|
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Serving Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||1.5 gm||<1%|
|Vitamin A (Acetate)||500 IU||10%|
|Zinc (from Zinc Gluconate)||14 ng||93%|
|Proprietary Full-Spectrum |
Premium Herbal Blend
|Slippery Elm Bark||**|
|%Based on 2000 calorie a day diet. |
**No daily value established.
Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a health professional before using.
Slowly dissolve one zinc lozenge in your mouth every two wakeful hours. Do not chew.
- Adults: Should not exceed 9 lozenges a day.
- Youths: Should not exceed 7 lozenges a day.
- Children under 60 pounds should take 1/2 lozenge every two hours, not to exceed 4 lozenges a day.
Important: Always allow the lozenges to completely dissolve in the mouth. The above dosages should not be taken for more than 7 consecutive days. One lozenge per day may be taken as a preventive.