Removes Stains & Restores Enamel
Make a whiter, brighter smaile part of your routine.
- Removes tough tooth stains, including coffee, red wine and tobacco
- Uses a unique blend of micro-polishers and stain fighters
- Actively restores and strengthens enamel
- Originally developed by a cosmetic dentist
- America's favorite premium whitening toothpaste
- The number 1 premium whitening toothpaste
Red Wine. Coffee. Why does everything fun have to stain your teeth? Fortunately, your double espresso habit has some powerful friends: the scientists at Rembrandt®. We've created a new blend of micro-polishing particles and stain-fighting ingredients that clean deeply and whiten spectacularly. And not to get too technical, but it even has a jolt of enamel-restoring fluoride to keep your smile looking its healthy best. So keep knocking back the good stuff - science has never tasted so sweet.
Questions or comments? 1-800-548-3663 or visit rembrandt.com
|Count||3 oz (85 g)|
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%) (Anticavity)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cellulose Gum, Lauryl Glucoside, PVP, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than amount use for brushing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Twist off cap to remove foil seal
- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least 2 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
- Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or physician
- Store below 30°C (86°F)
- Do not use if inner foil is torn, cut or missing