New! Long Lasting Comfort.
- For Soft (hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
Recommended for daily wear, extended wear, lenses prescribed for frequent replacement and disposable soft contact lenses.
- Soothes eyes.
- Moisturizes for greater comfort.
Contents: A sterile, isotonic solution that contains povidone, boric acid, potassium chloride, sodium borate and sodium chloride; preserved with edetate disodium 0.1% and sorbic acid 0.1%.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Your satisfaction with ReNu MultiPlus Lubricating & Rewetting Drops is guaranteed or your money back.
|Count||0.27 fl oz (8 ml)|
Povidone, Boric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Edetate Disodium, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative)
Do Not Use if Bausch & Lomb Neckband on Bottle is Broken or Missing.
If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Store solution at room temperature.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- During wear, put two or three drops on contact lens whenever needed. Blink several times.
- If the lens still does not feel comfortable, add another drop.
- If discomfort persists, Immediately remove lens and contact your eye care professional.