Please note: Due to product improvements, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.
For Soft (hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
Renu® Rewetting Drops - Recommended for daily wear, extended wear, frequent replacement and disposable soft contact lenses.
- Soothes eyes.
- Moistens lenses to minimize dryness.
Contents: A sterile, isotonic solution that contains boric acid, poloxamine, sodium borate and sodium chloride; preserved with sorbic acid 0.15% and edetate disodium 0.1%.
Toll Free Product Information Call 1-800-553-5340
Made in the USA.
|Count||0.5 fl oz (15 ml)|
A Sterile Isotonic Solution that Contains Boric Acid, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative) (preservative), Edetate Disodium (preservative)
Do Not Use if Bausch & Lomb Neckband on Bottle is Broken or Missing.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Store solution at room temperature.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.
SEE PACKAGE INSERT FOR IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION.
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENT IN THE PRODUCT, DO NOT USE.
- During wear, put two or three drops on contacts whenever needed. Blink several times.
- If the lens still do not feel comfortable, add another drop.
- If discomfort persists, IMMEDIATELY remove contacts and contact your eye care practitioner.
See insert for full information on Indications (uses) and Actions.