NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer.
Resolve Triple Oxi Advanced Trigger Carpet Cleaner is specially formulated to penetrate, break down, and lift out all types of tough stains and odors. It provides carpet stain removal the first time for tough stains such as red wine, food grease, pet stains, coffee, mud, ink, dirt, cola, fruit juice, and dirty motor oil. The formula penetrates deep, helping to keep stains from reappearing.
- Breaks down tough stains
- Helps keep stains from reappearing
- Lifts out stains and neutralizes odors
Stain Removal the First Time
Resolve Triple Oxi Advanced breaks down tough stains the first time, lifting them out, and neutralizing odors. It leaves your carpet soft and fresh-smelling. Resolve bottles are made out of 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastic.
Hints from the Experts:
- Treat stains immediately. Set stains can be more difficult to remove.
- If last portion of product is difficult to dispense, turn trigger 180 degrees to face opposite direction.
- Certain stains may cause permanent discoloration even after cleaning.
|Count||22 fl oz (651 ml)|
Directions: Before cleaning, test a hidden section of carpet for colorfastness. Allow test area to dry completely and observe for any color change. Remove loose dirt and blot wet soils with a clean, absorbent cloth. Spray area with Resolve Triple Oxi Advanced Carpet Cleaner. Wait five minutes. Blot or rub gently with a clean, damp, colorfast cloth or sponge. Rinse sponge or cloth and repeat as necessary.
For Best Results:
- Do not overwet carpet. Use Resolve promptly after a stain occurs. Fresh stains are easier to clean.
- If the last portion of Resolve Carpet Cleaner is difficult to dispense, turn the trigger 180 degrees to face opposite direction. This will ensure full use of contents.
- If the cleaned area appears brighter than the rest of your carpet, it may need an overall cleaning.
Note that certain stains may cause permanent discoloration even after cleaning. Do not mix with bleach or use in conjunction with other household products.