- Smaller blades for better control
- Trims cuticles safely and easily
- For a well-manicured look
- Free sharpening
- Lifetime guarantee
Half Jaw Cuticle Nipper
- Precision-crafted blades trim excess cuticles and hangnails safely.
- Half jaw works well in delicate areas on petite cuticles.
- Spring-action for a clean cut every time, no pulling or tugging.
- Non-slip grip for accuracy and control in either hand.
Bring your personal Beauty Tools to the salon for a more sanitary manicure.
For a well-manicured look, use:
- Revlon® Files and Emery Boards to shape and smooth nails.
- Revlon®Buffers to create a healthy-looking shine.
Precision crafted, fully inspected
Revlon® Beauty Tools meet exacting design and quality specifications to assure exceptional performance.
Over 45 years of superior quality
Revlon Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects
Revlon will repair or replace (at our option) at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship. To return: Pack in a padded envelope, describe defect & mail, insured, to: Revlon Implement Svc. Dept., 196 Coit St. Irvington, NJ 0711. Allow about 4-6 weeks for return. Guarantee void if implement is abused or rusted.
Revlon will sharpen/adjust or replace product (at our option) for a shipping & handling fee of $1.00. Follow mailing instructions above.
For more beauty tips, visit revlon.com
- Soften cuticles by soaking them in warm water. Push cuticles back with Revlon® Cuticle Groomer or Manicure Sticks and trim excess with Cuticles Nipper.
- To trim cuticles, rotate inside lever 180 degrees to create a spring action between the handles; then hold nipper blades against the cuticle or hangnail and squeeze handles firmly.
- Use on cuticles and hangnails only (trimming nails will dull blades)
Revlon was founded in 1932, by Charles Revson and his brother Joseph, along with a chemist, Charles Lachman, who contributed the "L" in the REVLON name. Starting with a single product - a nail enamel unlike any before it - the three founders pooled their meager resources and developed a unique manufacturing process.
Today, Revlon is a global leader in cosmetics, hair color, fragrances, skin care and beauty care products. As one of the strongest consumer brand franchises in the world, Revlon’s products are sold in over 100 countries across six continents.
As a leading cosmetics brand, Revlon revitalized the industry over the years with iconic nail and lip colors and breakthrough technology like ColorStay transfer-resistant lipstick and makeup.
Revlon does not conduct animal testing and has not done so since 1989. They comprehensively test all of their products using the most technological advanced methods available ensuring they are both innovative and safe to use. The company believes that women should have the opportunity to express themselves through makeup, so the products are sold in many markets around the world and as such, are subject to local rules and regulations. Regulatory authorities in a few countries conduct independent testing in order to satisfy their own mandatory registration requirements. Revlon complies with all regulations in the countries in which their products are sold, and supports the advancement of non-animal testing alternatives and methodologies in the industry.