Please Note: Color of product received may vary from that in image shown.
- Shapes and smoothes for a well-manicured look
- Contains 2
Expert Shapers for Hard Nails
- Coarse grain surface quickly shapes and smoothes normal to hard nails and artificial nails
- Professional length for superior control
- Cushioned and flexible for comfortable filing
- Washable and long lasting
For a well-manicured look, use:
- Revlon® Cuticle Tools to keep cuticles smooth and neat.
- Revlon® Buffers to create a healthy-looking shine.
Precision crafted, fully inspected
Revlon® Beauty Tools meet exacting design and quality specifications to assure exceptional performance.
Over 75 years of superior quality.
Made in China
- Start with dry nails to help prevent peeling.
- Use coarse grain to file nails to desired length and shape. Use fine grain to smooth nail edge.
- To help prevent splitting, file in one direction only.
Revlon was founded in 1932, by Charles Revson and his brother Joseph, along with a chemist, Charles Lachman, who contributed the "L" in the REVLON name. Starting with a single product - a nail enamel unlike any before it - the three founders pooled their meager resources and developed a unique manufacturing process.
Today, Revlon is a global leader in cosmetics, hair color, fragrances, skin care and beauty care products. As one of the strongest consumer brand franchises in the world, Revlon’s products are sold in over 100 countries across six continents.
As a leading cosmetics brand, Revlon revitalized the industry over the years with iconic nail and lip colors and breakthrough technology like ColorStay transfer-resistant lipstick and makeup.
Revlon does not conduct animal testing and has not done so since 1989. They comprehensively test all of their products using the most technological advanced methods available ensuring they are both innovative and safe to use. The company believes that women should have the opportunity to express themselves through makeup, so the products are sold in many markets around the world and as such, are subject to local rules and regulations. Regulatory authorities in a few countries conduct independent testing in order to satisfy their own mandatory registration requirements. Revlon complies with all regulations in the countries in which their products are sold, and supports the advancement of non-animal testing alternatives and methodologies in the industry.