- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Non Acidic
- 75% Organic
- Certified Gluten-Free
- A Swirl of Sweet Against Roasted Dandelion & Nuts
- Certified Organic by QAI
America's #1 Coffee Alternative
Now you can enjoy a steaming cup of deliciously rich, deep-roasted, fresh brewed flavor that delivers all the satisfaction without the caffeine and acidity of coffee! Teeccino (tea CHEE no) is a nutritious blend of Mediterranean herbs, fruits, and nuts that are roasted and ground to brew and taste like coffee.
Every cup offers you many health benefits:
- Naturally caffeine free
- Non acidic — helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants: Carob, dandelion, almonds, dates & figs
- Natural energy boost — from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Inulin — naturally from chicory root, supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, elimination, and intestinal health
Teeccino Tee-Bags Make Brewing Easy Anywhere!
- Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped
- 3 times more product than regular tea bags: 6 g Tee-bags for a full-bodied flavor
- Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beverages
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- For an energy pick-up and low-calorie snack
- Delicious dessert beverages
- Nutritious drink for kids too!
|Count||10 Tee Bags, 2.12 oz (60 g)|
|Serving||1 bag makes 8 fl oz|
|Serving Size: 1 bag makes 8 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
**Daily Value not established.
Directions: Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 Tee-bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.