- Schiff Since 1936
- Total Joint Health
- New look
- Promotes the Health of Joints
- With 1500 mg MSM
- Dietary Supplement
Schiff's Move Free Advanced Plus MSM formula contains advanced, premium-quality ingredients to comfort your sore joints:
- New Uniflex (Protects): A patented, clinically tested mineral complex found naturally in fruits and vegetables that protects and comforts sore joints.
- Joint Fluid (Replenishes): Helps to lubricate, rejuvenate, re-hydrate and repair joints. Clinical studies show that oral hyaluronic acid is absorbed into joints (Balogh, L. et al., J Ag Food Chem 2008)
- Glucosamine (Rebuilds): Helps by strengthening, protecting and rebuilding joints.
- Chondroitin (Lubricates): Assists in lubricating and cushioning joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): A natural source of sulfur found in the body which is important in the formation of collagen in joints. The amount of MSM found in Move Free Advanced Plus MSM is the tested amount shown to support joint comfort and soothe sore joints.
At Schiff,they're dedicated to finding the most effective ways to help people move better and feel better. Move Free Advanced's formula takes Glucosamine/Chondroitin to the next level by adding their advanced ingredients. So, it actually helps improve your joint health.
Schiff is also dedicated to making their tablets easy to swallow, which is why Move Free Advanced has smaller tablets than other leading joint care brands.³ The exclusive Schiff state-of-the-art technology allows us to pack the same amounts of our powerful ingredients into a smaller, easy-to-swallow tablet.
Move Better, Feel Better with Move Free
Schiff Sure Dissolve tablets are formulated to disintegrate within one hour.
³Move Free Advanced tablets are smaller than other leading joint care products containing the combination of glucosamine and chondroitin.
|Free of||Added Sugars (Sucrose, Fructose, Lactose), Salt (Sodium Chloride), Yeast, Wheat, Gluten or Milk, Preservatives or Artificial Flavors.|
|Count||120 Coated Tablets|
|Serving||Three (3) Tablets|
|Serving Size: Three (3) Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||1.5 g (1500 mg)||*|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)||1.5 g (1500 mg)||*|
|Uniflex (FruiteX-B Calcium Fructoborate)||216 mg||*|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||200 mg||*|
|Joint Fluid (Hyaluronic Acid)||3.3 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Note: If pregnant or lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
For best results, take three (3) tablets all at once with a meal, or one (1) tablet three times daily with meals.