- Drug Free
- Nausea, Travel, Morning Sickness and Chemotherapy Induced Nausea Relief
- Natural Relief
- Used by Doctors in Hospitals
- The Natural Choice For Nausea Relief
- Clinically Tested
- Recommended by Healthcare Experts
- Colors my Vary
Intended use: The Sea-Band Ltd "Sea-Band is indicated for the relief of nausea
For Travel Sickness
For effective relief of all forms of travel and motion sickness, Sea-Band provides a natural choice without causing drowsiness.
For Morning Sickness
Clinical trials prove that Sea-Band provides natural relief for the symptoms of morning sickness, and is safe for both mom and baby.
For Other Types of Sickness
Sea-Band is recommended and used in hospitals around the world as effective relief for other types of nausea caused by treatment such as chemotherapy and anaesthesia.
Sea-Band works by using accupressure. The bands can be put onto your wrist before you start travelling, or at any time during your journey.
Sea-Bands are a latex free product.
Sea-Band works by using acupressure. The bands can be put onto your wrist before you start traveling, or at any time during your journey. See instructions inside for details.
Sea-Bands may be used to relieve motion sickness, morning sickness and cancer nausea and vomiting. To ensure your Sea-Bands work properly, please follow the instructions below to position your wristbands correctly.
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Bands can be put onto your wrist before you start travelling, or after you have started your journey.
Sea-Band is suitable for adults and children.