(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image will be revised, shortly)
Original Denture Adhesive Wafers - Lowers
- 15 Thin, Soft Adhesive Wafers
- Strong Hold With No Pasty Ooze
- Easy, No-Mess Cleanup
Satisfaction Guaranteed: If not completely satisfied, cut out the UPC symbol from the back of box, state price paid and provide brief explanation of dissatisfaction. Return address must appear on envelope. Mail to: Combe Incorporated, 1101 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604 for full refund.
Look for these other Sea-Bond products!
- Denture Brush
- Denture Bath
For general information, visit us at sea-bond.com. Questions? 800-431-2610
Made in U.S.A.
- Place dry SeaBond wafer on denture. If too large, trim overlapping wafer with scissors.
- Clean denture thoroughly. Moisten wafer with warm water.
- Position moistened wafer with white side up. Smooth wrinkles with finger.
- Place dentures into mouth. Hold firmly until secure. If wafer does not hold, moisten wafer more thoroughly.
- To remove wafer from denture, lift corner and peel away. Change wafer daily.