with Flouride for Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Protection
Relieves Painful Sensitivity
Sensodyne Extra Whitening breaks up stains to get your teeth whiter and is also gentle on your teeth.
Like other Sensodyne toothpaste products, when used every day, Sensodyne Extra Whitening relieves sensitive teeth by building a protective barrier that blocks the pain caused by hot, cold, sweet, acidic and other contact triggers and it keeps it from coming back. It also leaves a fresh, clean feeling in your mouth.
Sensodyne Extra Whitening is the #1 selling toothpaste for sensitive teeth in the U.S.
Use Sensodyne® whenever your normally brush:
- It contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity
- It provides fast relief within two weeks
- It has fluoride for cavity protection
- Its great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean.
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand For Sensitive Teeth - Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a "shield of protection" against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
This product contains no sugar
Questions or Comments? Call Toll Free 1-866-844-2797 weekdays
|Count||4 oz (113 g)|
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%), Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.15% W/V Fluoride Ion)
Inactive Ingredients: Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG-8, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Saccharin, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum
If pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. Keep out of reach of children. If more toothpaste than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age. Consult a dentist or physician.
Store in a cool, dry place.