Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Prevention with Fluoride
Relieves Painful Sensitivity
Use Sensodyne® whenever your normally brush:
- It contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity
- It provides fast relief within two weeks
- It has fluoride for cavity protection
- Its great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean.
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand For Sensitive Teeth - Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a "shield of protection" against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
This product contains no sugar
Questions or Comments? Call Toll Free 1-866-844-2797 weekdays
|Count||4 oz (113 g)|
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%), Sodium Fluoride (0.15% W/V Fluoride Ion)
Inactive Ingredients: D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Trisodium Phosphate, Water, Xanthan Gum
When using this product do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age. Consult a dentist or physician.
Store in a cool, dry place.