- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- Safe for All Ages
- Original Swiss Formula
- Watery Discharge
Help soothe discomfort with Similasan's Irritated Eye Relief multi-symptom sterile eye drops.
Irritated Eye Relief stimulates the body's natural ability to relieve redness, watery discharge, burning, grittiness, dryness, and stinging due to environmental pollutants. Plus, it's gentle enough for children and strong enough for adults.
For over 30 years, Original Swiss Formulas — made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients - have been providing families with remedies that are naturally effective and safe.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication helps relive:
- Redness of the eyes
- Excessive watery (clear) discharge
- Sensation of grittiness
- Irritation, dryness, and burning
|Count||0.33 fl oz (10 ml)|
|Belladonna 6X*||dryness, redness, burning, sensation of grittiness|
|Euphrasia 6X||watery discharge|
|Hepar sulphuris 12X||redness, stinging|
|*Containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine|
|Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulfate (as preservative), sodium nitrate. |
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing out broken
- For external use only
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use
- Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If you are experiencing a thick, white, yellow, or green discharge that forms a crust on the eyelid
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you experience eye pain or changes in vision
- If you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- Changes in vision occur
- You might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection.
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye.
- Apply as needed.
- Replace cap after use.