- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
If you enjoy garlic, your taste buds are in for a real treat. This Garlic N Herb blend serves as a tasty salt-free replacement for salt or garlic salt.
|Count||3.10 oz (88 g)|
|Serving||1/4 tsp (1.2 g)|
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 73|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||less than 1 gram||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Protein||less than 1 gram|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Use while cooking or at the table. Garlic and pepper are well matched in this zesty all-purpose blend. A twist of lemon adds an unexpected--but welcome--touch.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffings for mushrooms.
- Shake on steamed, buttered (if desired) vegetables.
- Blend with softened butter or margarine; use on breads or cooked vegetables.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, or vegetables.
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired) or on baked potatoes.
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grains or beans.
- Combine with oil and vinegar for a quick salad dressing.
- Combine Garlic N Herb with softened butter. Spread on whole wheat pita bread, cut into wedges and bake on cookie sheet for about 10 minutes. Serve with dip or solo.