- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Garlic and pepper are well matched in this zesty all-purpose blend. A twist of lemon adds an unexpected—but welcome—touch. Use this salt-free blend to perk up everything from pasta to poultry. Use while cooking, or at the table.
|Count||3.73 oz (106 g)|
|Serving||1/4 tsp (1 g)|
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 106|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
- Use to season stir fries or baked potatoes.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Use for marinades for fish, poultry, tofu, meats, and vegetables.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffings for mushrooms.
- Blend with softened butter or margarine; use on bread or steamed vegetables.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, and vegetables.
- Use to season focaccia and breadsticks.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired), or on baked potatoes.
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grain or bean dishes.
- Use to create salad dressings; simply combine with oil and vinegar or a creamy base like plain yogurt and mayo.
- Shake on cottage cheese for simple but different side dish.