- Keep The Flavor, Kick The Heat
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
A way to eat. The way to live.
Our goal is to enrich people's lives with an honest promise of freshness, quality and taste that can only come from organically grown foods. We celebrate life, honor tradition and value nature.
|Count||1 Packet, 1.00 oz (28 g)|
|Serving||Approx. 2 tsp (4.5 g)|
|Serving Size: Approx. 2 tsp (4.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 6|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- In a large saucepan, thoroughly cook 1 lb. ground beef. Drain, returning beef to pan.
- Add one 15 oz. can of beans (your choice) and one 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes to meat.
- Mix in packet contents, bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes or until desired thickness is reached. Makes 5-6 servings.
- Top with shredded cheese and sour cream.
- For chili cheese dip, mix in packet contents in crock pot with 2 cups cheese, 1/2 cup milk and 2 tbsp. cream cheese. Melt. Add cooked ground beef if desired. Serve with chips.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.