Sore Throat Pain Relief
- Dyclonine/Oral Anesthetic
Active Ingredients: Dyclonine Hydrochloride (2.0 mg) (Sore Throat/Oral Anesthetic)
Inactive Ingredients: Corn Syrup, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Flavor, Menthol, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Sucrose (Sugar), Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting
- sore mouth symptoms last more than 7 days, or irritation, pain, or redness continues or worsens
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avoid storing at high temperature (greater than 100° F)
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Allow one lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.