- Organic Formula
- Natural Enzymes Break Down Stains on Contact
- Safe on Most Fabrics*
Removes over 35 types of stains including:
- Hot Sauce
- Grape Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Chocolate Syrup
- Tomato Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Greasy Foods
- Cheese Sauce
Also great for:
- Pet Stains
Sun & Earth On the Spot Stain Remover is formulated with natural enzymes to attack and loosen stains and dirt in fabrics on contact. Safe to use on clothing, draperies, furniture, and will not discolor fabrics*. Cleans even the toughest stains—greasy food, blood, pet stains, tea, coffee, red wine, chocolate, tomato products and grass.
*Test in hidden area prior to use.
|Brand||Sun & Earth|
|Count||0.338 fl oz (10 ml)|
Natural enzymes and surfactants.
Eye irritant. First Aid: In case of eye contact flush with cool water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a physician. In case of ingestion drink cool water and call a physician.
Our formula not tested on animals
- Wipe any excess liquid and/or residue from stained area.
- Shake pen. Remove cap and press tip into the stain long enough to allow the stain removing solution to penetrate the stain.
- Rub the tip lightly across the entire stain to remove. If stain persists continue to rub the tip across the stain until it's gone.
- Wipe any excess stain remover solution from fabric
Safe for use on most, machine washable and dry cleanable, colorfast fabrics.