- Zinc Free Formula
- Super Strong, All-Day Hold
- With the Ooze-Control Tip®
Help keep food from getting stuck underneath your dentures and provide a strong hold that lasts all day long. Plus they offer the unique, patented Ooze-Control Tip® that helps you apply a thinner strip of denture adhesive so it’s easier to apply with more control and less ooze. You can place denture adhesive right where you need it most.
Made in Ireland
|Count||2.4 oz (68 g)|
Poly (Methylvinylether/Maleic Acid) Sodium-Calcium Mixed Partial Salt, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Mineral Oil, Flavor, Red 30 Aluminum Lake, Red 7 Calcium Lake
Does Not Contain Zinc
- Do not use if you have sensitivity to any of the cream ingredients. If discomfort occurs discontinue use. A few individuals may be sensitive to this formulation. If discomfort occurs discontinue use.
- Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful.
Super Poligrip holds all day. Apply once a day for secure hold.
Start with a small amount. Using too much adhesive can cause oozing. If oozing occurs, use less adhesive next time. Do not apply more than once a day. A 2.4 oz tube should last about 8 to 10 weeks. If not, you are using too much adhesive which may be a sign of ill-fitting dentures. See your dentist regularly. Routine dental examinations are part of good oral health and necessary to check the fit of your denture.
- Clean and dry your dentures.
- Apply adhesive in two or three short 1/4" strips, not too close to denture edges.
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- Press dentures in place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure.
- To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry.
- Swish mouth with water.
- Slowly remove dentures by using a rocking motion.
- Remove denture adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
- Use Polident Denture Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture.
• For the first time, use a SMALL amount. Use more if needed. Too much adhesive can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few times to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, you may have an ill-fitting denture and should seek the advice of your dental care professional. • Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. • To keep tip from clogging, keep can and nozzle dry.