Small Applicator, Big Protection!
- Unscented Tampons, 20 Count
- Full-Size Tampon in a Small, Extendable Applicator
- SoftTip for a Smooth & Comfortable Insertion
- LeakGuard® Skirt Helps Stop Leaks Before They Happen
- Protection You can Fit in the Palm of Your Hand for Your Period's Regular-Flow Days
- Tampax Compak Pearl Plastic Tampons, Regular Absorbency
Tampax® Compak® Pearl® is a full-size tampon in an extendable applicator with a unique SoftTip. It's small enough to fit anywhere—even in your pocket. Plus, it includes the incredible protection of Tampax Pearl, along with a LeakGuard® Skirt. For full-size protection in a smaller-sized package, try Tampax Compak Pearl Tampons.
May Contain:, Cotton, Rayon, Polyester, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Fiber Finishes
Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Read and save the leaflet inside the package. Use for 8 hours maximum. The risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) increases with higher absorbency. In order to reduce your risk of TSS, you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs.
Directions for use enclosed in package. Tampons come in the following standardized industry-wide absorbencies. Use the chart for comparing absorbencies of all industry products: Light absorbency, less than 6 grams; regular absorbency, 6-9 grams; super absorbency, 9-12 grams.