- USDA Organic
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Non Acidic
- Intense, Deep Coffee Notes from Roasted Ramon Seeds, Unsweetened
- Dark Roast
- All-Purpose Grind
- Certified Organic by QAI
Healthy Pleasures with Teeccino
Now you can enjoy a steaming cup of deliciously rich, deep-roasted, fresh brewed flavor that delivers all the satisfaction without the caffeine and acidity of coffee! Teeccino (tea CHEE no) is a nutritious blend of herbs, grains, and ramon seeds, a nutrient-rich food of the Maya civilization, that are roasted & ground to brew and taste like coffee.
Every cup offers you many health benefits:
- Naturally caffeine-free
- Non acidic—helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost—from nutrients, not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Inulin—naturally from chicory root, supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, elimination, and intestinal health
Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways
- Blend with coffee to reduce caffeine & acidity.
- For an energy pick-up and low-calorie snack.
- Delicious dessert beverages that won't interfere with sleep.
- Nutritious drink for kids too!
|Count||11 oz (312 g) Case of 6|
|Serving||1 Tbsp makes 10 fl oz|
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp makes 10 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 31|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
**Daily Value not established.
Independent laboratory tests cannot detect gluten in brewed Teeccino when using a paper filter or Tee-bag.
Brew and Serve Just Like Coffee
Adjust brewing strength and add milk, non-dairy milk, & sweetener or drink black according to personal preference.
Drip Coffee Maker
Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
Permanent filters work best and save trees!
Add 1-2 Tbsp to '3-cup' pots, 3-4 Tbsp to '8-cup' pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
Use double porta-filter and 1-2 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
Chill brewed Teeccino. Teeccino can last days when refrigerated! Or, make a strong brew by using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice. Add cold milk or nondairy milk and sweeten to taste.
Kick the Caffeine Habit in 2 Weeks!
Begin brewing 3/4 coffee to 1/4 Teeccino. Gradually decrease coffee and increase Teeccino until you are caffeine-free!