BPA (Bisphenol-A) Free
From 24 Months +
Disposable - For Use-or-Lose Convenience
4 - 10 oz. Cups
The First Years Take & Toss® 10 oz. straw sippers are durable enough to use over and over - and affordable enough to treat as disposables. Ideal for older toddlers or preschoolers who are ready to transition from spill-proof cups!
- Fast-flow straw keeps liquid away from developing front teeth
- Lids also fit Take & Toss® Spill-Proof Cups
- Translucent so you can see how much drink is left
- Snap-on travel lids are leak-resistant before and after puncturing
- Cup can be used with or without lid to ease transitioning to an open cup
- 10 oz. size is just right for older toddlers and preschoolers
Our goal, always, is to make the best possible products for you and your baby. To do this, we work in consultation with Dr. T. Berry Brazelton, Dr. Edward Tronick, and their staff of specialists at the Child Development Unit, Children's Hospital, Boston. We also listen to the members of our own worldwide Parents Council, who are real parents, just like you.
*Not recyclable in all area. Please check with your municipality or recycling center to see if this product is accepted in your area.
*Actual product styling and colors may vary.
|Brand||The First Years|
To Clean: Wash before initial use. Dishwasher-safe (top rack only). Or wash in warm water using mild liquid soap. Rinse thoroughly with clear water. Do not boil. For best results, place straw in a covered utensil basket when dishwashing.