The Relief Products™
- 5 Active Ingredients
Multi Symptom Therapy for Stye Symptoms such as:
- Painful red swollen bumps on eye lids
- Inflamed eye lids associated with Styes
This healthy formula stimulates the body's natural ability to alleviate these symptoms.
Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone.
Made in USA
*From Active Ingredients: The letters HPUS indicate that the components of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
|Brand||The Relief Products|
Active Ingredients: Apis - HPUS 6C, 12C, 18C (Pain and burning), Carboneum Sulphuratum - HPUS 6C, 12C, 18C (Reoccurring inflammations), Pulsatilla - HPUS 6C, 12C, 18C (Painful swelling), Silica - HPUS 6C, 12C, 18C (Itching), Staphysagria - HPUS 6C, 12C, 18C (Watering and Burning)
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, Lanolin Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, Purified Water, Stearic Acid, Wheat Germ Oil, White Petrolatum
Use only after diagnosis by a physician.
For external use only.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- A physician should always be consulted regarding Styes to rule out serious causes.
- Replace cap after every use.
- To avoid contamination – do not touch tip to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening, expiration date only refers to the unopened tube.
- Contact lens wearers should seek advice from their physician.
Do not use:
- If bottom ridge of tube cap is exposed and imprinted carton seal is not intact.
- If cap or tube is damaged.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- The condition persists for more than 72 hours.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash your hands.
- Open the cap and squeeze out approx. 1/8" of the ointment onto your finger tip.
- Gently apply the ointment directly to the stye.
- Replace cap after each use.
- Non-prescription drug products cannot treat the infection associated with a stye. But you can get temporary relief of its symptoms including burning, stinging, discomfort and itching with Stye Relief Homeopathic Sterile Lubricating Eye Ointment.
- Active Ingredients are Micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.
- Store at room temperature 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
- Keep tube tightly closed.