- World Famous
- For Sore Muscles & Over-Exertion
- Vanishing Scent
Provides Soothing Relief for Aches & Pains Due to:
- Joint Pains
Tiger Balm has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world. Tiger Balm "Works where it hurts."
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscle and joints associated with over-exertion, simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains.
|Count||.63 oz (18 g) (Case of 6)|
|Camphor 11%||Topical analgesic|
|Menthol 10%||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients Cajeput oil, cassia oil, clove oil, dementholized mint oil, and paraffin petrolatum.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage or use heating pad
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than seven days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- Tiger Balm Red Extra Strength may stain cloth items. To avoid the possibility of stains, use Tiger Balm White Regular Strength or Tiger Balm Ultra Strength.
- Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 2-12 years, consult a doctor before use.