- Doctor Recommended
- Paraben Free
- Building a Bridge Between Natural Medicines and Conventional Care
Proven Effective to treat pains associated with Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Lower Back Pain, Repetitive Motion, Trauma/Sports Injuries.
- This homeopathic medicine is safe and effective and follows FDA Guidelines in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Safe to use for children, adults and the elderly.
- Will not interfere with any medication you may be taking.
- No odor or fragrance, petroleum, no mineral oil, no lanolin, no capsaicin, no menthol, non-greasy, non-staining.
- Store at room temperature, and tightly secure cap after use.
- For severe injury, always seek medical attention.
- Arthritis and joint disease (such as bone and heel spurs).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other compression neuropathies.
- Pains and muscle cramps of the back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands and feet.
- Sports injuries (muscle pulls & soreness, impact injury, sprains, dislocations).
- Repetitive motion injuries, such as bursitis, tendinitis and sciatica.
- First Aid from simple trauma (bruises, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, strains).
Uses: Relief of inflammation & pain, and healing treatment, for soft tissue and trauma injuries. Topricin swelling, stiffness, numbness, tingling and burning pain etc., associated with these soft tissue ailments:
|Arnica montana: 6X||Treats injuries & bruising to muscles & joints|
|Aesculus hippocastanum: 6X||Relieves chronic pain in legs & varicose veins|
|Belladonna: 6X||Anti-Spasmodic and Anti-Inflammatory|
|Crotalus horridus: 8X||Improves circulation|
|Echinacea: 6X||Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Bacterial|
|Graphites: 6X||For skin conditions|
|Heloderma: 8X||Relief of burning pain in the hands and feet|
|Lachesis mutus: 8X||Relief of sciatic pain and carpal tunnel|
|Naja tripudians: 8X||Reduces inflammation to nerve tissue|
|Rhus toxicodendron: 6X||Treats sprains, arthritic pain & backaches|
|Ruta graveolens: 6X||Relief of injuries to the knee, shin & elbow|
- For external use only.
- Do not apply in eyes.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed. See doctor if pain persists for more than 7 days or worsens, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling are present; these could be signs of a more serious condition.
- Generously apply 3-4 times daily or more often if needed, 3 inches on and around affected area. Massage in until absorbed. For best results, re-apply before bedtime and in the morning.
- For sports applications, use before & after work-outs and competition.
- For acute trauma injuries, apply immediately for best results (following a sprain, strain, bruise, impact or crushing injury).
- For directions specific to injury/trauma, see insert (anatomical body chart shows where on the body to apply Topricin for carpal tunnel, arthritis, joint pain, etc.).