- Safe Pain Relief
- Paraben Free
- Doctor Recommended
Effective to Treat Pains Associated With:
Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Lower Back Pain, Repetitive Motion and Trauma/Sports Injuries
"Heal the Damage That's Causing Your Pain"
Uses Relief of inflammation & pain and a healing treatment for soft tissue and trauma injuries. Topricin reduces swelling, stiffness, numbness, tingling and burning pain etc., associated with these soft tissue ailments:
- Arthritis & joint diseases (such as bone & heel spurs)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & other compression neuropathies
- Pains & muscle cramps of the back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands & feet
- Sports injuries (muscle pulls & soreness, impact injury, sprains, dislocations)
- Repetitive motion injuries, such as bursitis, tendonitis & sciatica
- First Aid from simple trauma (bruises, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, strains)
|Homeopathic Medicines (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Aesculus hippocastanum: 6X||Relieves pain in the lower back, hip and spine|
|Arnica Montana: 6X||Treats pain of impact, falling injuries and contusion to muscle and joints|
|Belladonna 6X:||Treats muscle spasms, night leg cramps|
|Crotalus horridus: 8X||Relief of impact injuries & deep muscle bruising|
|Echinacea: 6X||Relieves sharp sticking pain in joints & muscles|
|Graphites: 6X||For skin conditions|
|Heloderma: 8X||Relief of burning pain in the hands & feet|
|Lachesis mutus: 8X||Relief of sciatic pain, and carpal tunnel|
|Naja tripudians: 8X||Relieves nerve injury pain|
|Rhus Toxicodendron: 6X||Pain relief for muscle cramping, joint and post-surgical pain|
|Ruta graveolens: 6X||Relief of injuries to the knee, shin & elbow|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, Highly refined vegetable oils, Glycerin, Medium Chain Triglyceride|
- For external use only. Use only as directed. Do not apply in eyes.
- See doctor if pain persists for more than 7 days.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- This homeopathic medicine is safe and effective and follows FDA Guidelines in Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
- Safe to use for children, adults and the elderly.
- No odor or fragrance, non-greasy, non-staining, moisturizing.
- Generously apply medicine 3-4 times daily or more often if needed covering an area of 3 inches on and around the affected area. Massage in until absorbed.
- For best results, re-apply medicine before bedtime & in the morning.
- For sports applications, use before & after work-outs and competition.
- For acute trauma injuries, apply immediately for best results (following a sprain, strain, bruise, impact or crushing injury).
- For directions specific to injury/trauma, see insert (anatomical body chart shows where on the body to apply Topricin for carpal tunnel, arthritis, joint pain, etc.).