Medicated Cooling Pads
Immediate relief from burning and itching caused by hemorrhoids
Witch hazel soothes and protects irritated areas
Brand Used By Hospitals
You are not alone™. Over twenty percent of the adult population will get hemorrhoids. That means one out of five adults you know could have them. Now you have help, you have Tucks®.
Cleanse and Relieve discomfort with Tucks® Medicated Cooling Pads. They are pH balanced, hypo-allergenic, dye-free, and biodegradable when flushed.
Also try Tucks® Hemorrhoidal Ointment, with a maximum strength pain reliever, to further soothe irritated tissue.
Also Suitable For:
- Hygienic Care
- use Tucks® Medicated Cooling Pads daily to cleanse outer rectal and/or vaginal areas.
- As a Moist Compress
- fold and use as a moist compress on inflamed tissue. Tucks® Medicated Cooling Pads are particularly helpful in relieving discomfort following childbirth, rectal or vaginal surgery.
Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel - 50 % (Astringent)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- Do not put directly in the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- After application, discard pad
Store at 68°-77°F (20°-25°C).